Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Lonely Day at Work

Bob Bishop (the big boss) is one of the hardest people to get a hold of. I see him once or twice a week, and that includes our weekly meetings. And by see him, I mean catch a glimpse of him. Have you ever seen a horror movie when the bad guy appears right behind you? Well Bob is that guy. Except he is the happiest and nicest man alive.

I bring this up because today, for the first time, I was hanging out in the office with just Bob. He was here for probably 4 hours today! Which might be a new record. And none of the other office workers were around to see it today.


On another note, I have a new facebook page up. And also here is the fan page. I beg you to join both because I desperately want people to think Dayton Christian Center is cool, and we all know that you have to have a ton of friends on facebook to be cool.


-Eric

No comments: