Monday, March 16, 2009

Hi! My name is

Eric Cady

I have realized that although you all may be reading the blog, nobody really knows who the writer is. Here is a little bit about myself.

I am the online presence that keeps this and other Dayton Christian Center web pages updated - with assistance from my coworker Sarah Wahn-Williams. (She is actually the brains behind it, I just have more free time!) I am currently a student at the University of Dayton, a fantastic college located 15 minutes from both the East and West campuses of the Dayton Christian Center.

The reason I am working at the Dayton Christian Center is because I was lucky enough to get involved in Semester of Service. Semester of Service is just what it sounds - a semester spent primarily in a service related job rather than the classroom. It is sort of like a internship with the intention that you are going to go back to your chosen field. A unique learning experience would be a slightly cheesy but true way to put it.

My major is Psychology, but I have interests in some Business, Philosophy, and Physics. I actually just took a pretty sweet personality test based off of the "classic" ones. I am a green. Check out true colors and learn about yourself!

-Eric

No comments: